Our goal is to be a trusted advisor to our clients and their first choice in obtaining talent. We will always deliver the best talent to ensure that a mission or target is never missed due to lack of talented resources.
Our mission is to touch and enrich the lives of people while helping companies thrive and shape the future of our nation and the communities in which they operate.
More About Jacques Garabedian
Jack has held executive positions with several Fortune 200 companies – He brings a wealth of experience and his background includes many accomplishments involving scaling up and transforming organizations:
– Achieval Strategies – Vice President Talent & Sr Human Capital Advisor
– Bluehawk Intelligence Services – Vice President Global Talent Acquisition
– Resolvit – Vice President Global Talent Acquisition
– AECOM / DynCorp Int’l – Director Global Talent Acquisition
– CRGT/Saliant – Director Talent Acquisition
– Lorenzo Tossi – President & Chief Executive Officer – Sir John’s – President & Chief Executive Officer
More About Jack Causa
Positions held during his career include:
- CAUSA Talent Source – President and Founder
- 11th Hour Service – President
- SolomonEdwardsGroup – Managing Partner – Washington DC
- The Mergis Group (Randstad) – Senior VP – Group Executive
- Callaway Partners – National Partner
- Jefferson Wells (now Experis) – Regional Managing Director
- Kforce – President, Finance & Accounting
- Romac International, President Finance and Accounting
- Source Services Corp – Vice President Operations – East
- Carter Wallace, Inc. – Director, Financial Services; Manager, Internal Audit
- PwC (formerly Price Waterhouse) – Audit Senior
Jack received his BS degree in Accounting from the University of Dayton and did graduate work at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He is a CPA (inactive) and has taken executive development courses at the University of Chicago and Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management. Jack is a veteran having served as an officer in the US Army. He is a former board member of Boulder Crest Retreat for Military and Veteran Wellness and Jack continues his support of Boulder Crest by leading an annual motorcycle fundraiser, Healing Heroes Ride, that has raised over $230,000 to help heal our wounded heroes. He also serves on his HOA board and is the Assistant Director of the Fairfax Harley Owners Group. Jack lives in Reston, VA and can often be seen on his Harley.